zaterdag 17 maart 2012

POEM

O children come with me
I will tell you tale of my heart
Listen, One day standing alone near a railway track
I saw little water in an uneven way
Light was making herself up in a rippling mirror
In mean while,  pain threw a stone
T'fell in the pond of my heart
There happend a splash
A qeustion raised in my mind
Why am I a beloved and blessed one
From where this attraction comes
And settels in me
Who has painted my eyes
On a human canvas so beautifully
Who selects most beautiful colors
That a mother's smile  mixed in the tears
stolen from a prayer mat of a father's rooms
Just before dawn
How amazingly He composed
The melodias background of my life
In a childlike music of my daughter's toys
And in the long arrival bells of interpretation
And in the short sad music of the departure of a dream

Pain threw another stone bigger than the former
Water splashed and my eyes could not hold it
I saw, It was light still existing  water was reflecting it
The uneven way was now even

atif waqas
18-03-2012





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten