woensdag 14 maart 2012

village


village is far behind now
voices are still closed today
mother asks to be straight
female youth asks for once, though last
a sinking voice suggests me nothing
my teachers are speaking
here comes an unknown voice
it's mine or is it yours
or you speaks through me

saying; village is for villagers
cities are for citizens
country is for soldiers
streets are for newcomers
corners are for disappearing
old comers
windows are for the eyes
and doors for children
trees are for sparrows
sparrows are for crops
yards are for sunshine
sun is for wet clothes
both of the yards are
for gallery meets them

though here I am alone
alone there was I
I starred windows for years
eyes raise not their lid for me
no more child I am
no more I love the doors
sparrows feel not my heart
they know mere to chirp
order they know not

though village is far behind
voices are still close

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten